After the decision to bring a small guest to your home, you must be thinking that how long it will take to get pregnant. Like many other women, you might have even thought that at the right time, you will make a decision about becoming a mother. Now, waiting for the right time, you are now 28 or 30 years old. You will now be in doubt about your fertility. You know that women are most fertile at 20 to 29 years of age, but know more about the effects of age on your reproductive capacity and know how to boost/increase fertility in your 30s –
Does the effect of fertility affect the age of 30?
Yes. Fertility is starting to decrease in women around the age of 30. After 35 years of age, it starts decreasing more rapidly. As the age of the woman increases, the chances of getting pregnant decreases and the likelihood of fertility ineffectiveness is increased.
Will it take longer to fertilize on aging?
How quickly you can conceive, it depends on your age. Women are most fertile at age 20 to 24. In the age of 36 years or at 40 to 44 years of age you can take more time to conception and you may also have difficulties in conception.
So let’s know how to boost/increase fertility in your 30s –
- Take time to relax :- stress on women’s reproductive ability has a great effect. This reduces the production of sperms in men and libido may decrease.
- Take sunlight :- Sunlight increases the level of vitamin D in both male and female, thereby increasing the reproductive capacity. Studies show that Vitamin D women’s sex hormone increases the level of progesterone and estrogen which regulates the menstrual cycle and increases the likelihood of pregnancy. It also increases the number of sperms.
- Eat more milk products :- One study shows that the risk of infertility reduces to one-fourth of the women who take a full-fat diet once a day. Products made from milk are useful in ovaries working well.
- Take multivitamin :- Multivitamin Bin discovery shows that the possibility of pregnancy is doubled by taking vitamin before birth, which is the main nutrient such as folic acid, vitamin 12 and selenium for pregnancy.
- Think before drinking :- if you are trying to get pregnant, it would be good if you and your partner consume less alcohol. Due to excessive consumption of alcohol, production of sperm is bad and the ovulation is bad.
- Acupuncture :- Try Acupuncture to stimulate specific points on the body. It is believed that osteoporosis is controlled and blood circulation increases in the uterus, thereby increasing the probability of fertilized egg.