Chikungunya fever takes many people into the rain during the rainy season, especially in the months of August, September and October. Therefore, chikungunya will give important information related to the main reason, signs, cautions, prevention measures and its treatment and catering to the fever in this post, so let’s know causes, symptoms, treatment and prevention of chikungunya.
What is chikungunya?
Chikungunya is a viral fever caused by biting of female edice mosquito, which causes severe pain in the joint of the patient. This virus attacks the patient in the same way as the dengue virus releases its effect in the body of the patient. However, it is less dangerous than dengue and there is little or no risk of a patient’s life.
Symptoms of chikungunya
There is a fever for many days … not being lifted … the whole body is getting hurt … most friends, relatives are said to say this nowadays. The work load also increases in the office because many of the workers are sick.
Identifying Right is Most Important:
- High fever :- One of the earliest symptoms of chikungunya is high fever. Fever in chikungunya reaches 102 ° C to 104 ° C. Fever can last for a week or even ten days.
- Fast pain in joints :- Pain in the joints is a major symptom of this disease. Joints cause severe pain, due to which there is a problem in movement of hands and feet. This pain persists for a long time. Some people complain of swelling as well as pain in joints.
- Rashes or rashes :- It is not necessary that everybody has rashes or rashes on everybody’s body but some people also have such symptoms. These rashes are seen on the face, on the palm and on the thighs.
- Other symptoms :- Fast headache, muscular strain and pain, dizziness and vomiting are also common symptoms of this disease. If these symptoms are present, then firstly conduct a blood test with a good lab and check the report at the right place.
Treatment of Chikungunya
- If there is any symptom in these symptoms, then go to the doctor immediately. However, there is no vaccine available for Chikungunya but its symptoms can be eliminated through medicines.
- Through the RT PCR test, Virus isolation test and serological diagnosis test, it is known whether or not the patient has Chikungunya (chikungunya).
- At the same time, the patient should not take Dispirin or Aspirin’s pill completely on the tip of caution.
- Take liquid food as much as possible.
- Clean the water daily in buckets, chunks, coolers and swimming bridges.
- Because this disease affects the children and the elderly, therefore, children are found to be lying in the entire side in this season.
- Do not become a doctor himself If the problem is high, then go to the doctor.
- Always keep the windows of the house closed in this weather as a precaution.
- Save as much as possible in the river and swimming pool