Is your wife pregnant? If so, are you taking care of them properly, or have left them on their own? If you want to be a good father, it is your responsibility to take care of not only after the birth of the child but also from the mother’s womb. Do not leave the responsibility of taking care of your pregnant wife only on the women of the house, but keep them in mind, because your cooperation will prove to be a great fit for your child.
If you are thinking about how to take care of the pregnant wife, then we will answer you. Here are some things you can keep both your wife and the child going to keep healthy, so let’s know how to take care of your baby when you are pregnant –
- As soon as you find out that your wife is pregnant, firstly give her information to the elderly in the house. It can be dangerous for both the child and the mother to not speak the talk at home. In fact, the first three months and the last three months are very important. In such a way, the care of a pregnant woman is very important. If you do not tell the rest of the house about this, then they will treat them like a normal woman. Ask for heavy work, or say something like that, which affects the child. Also See
- During the pregnancy, you should rotate your wife at least on motorcycles. If you go slow motion. It would be nice to not travel by bus, train or tempo. The car is a bit safe, but that too when its speed is slow.
- Consult the wife with a gynecologist as well as a dietician. Because any disease can harm the child due to eating and drinking at such times.
- If your wife’s health is not well, then do not give any medicine without the advice of the doctor.
- Do not do any such thing, that the wife gets angry, the wife gets depressed, or there is a quarrel in the house. Do not scold to wife.
- It is good to avoid sexual intercourse during pregnancy. Do not interfere with the first three and the last three months. Much intercourse can be harmful even in the middle of the three months. Without the wishes of the wife, then do not do that.
- If your wife smokes or drinks, stop her during pregnancy, otherwise the child who is having a child can have a bad effect.
- If the dog, cat or other animal is in the house, keep away from the wife. Especially the cat, because the parasite worms found on the cat produce infection called toxoplasmosis, which is very dangerous for the fetus.
- It is very important to take adequate amounts of folic acid. Folic acid found in green leaves protects against many problems related to childbirth.
- It is very important to eat fruits in pregnancy, but before eating any fruit, make sure that the fruits are well washed. Otherwise, there may be a risk of infection.