Cholesterol is a type of lubricant, which is made with the help of the liver. It controls the hormones in our body, and it is also very helpful in changing the sunlight to vitamin D. A person may have a stroke or a heart attack if they have high cholesterol. To see the amount of cholesterol in your body, you have to do a test.
When your cholesterol is high, then your blood vessels may accumulate fat. After all, these fats cause difficulties in the flow of blood through your arteries. Your heart does not get much-oxygenated blood, which increases the risk of heart attack. On the other hand, blood flow may also be reduced in your brain and may cause a stroke. Let’s know the causes, symptoms and treatment of high cholesterol.
Causes of Increasing Cholesterol
Diabetes increases cholesterol levels – Some diseases such as sugar and hypothyroidism also increase cholesterol levels in the body. Diabetes is a disease that spreads across the world. Many people are already affected by this disease and according to a research; the number of diabetic patients is increasing rapidly in the next few years. High blood sugar contributes to the increase of LDL cholesterol. High blood sugar also damages the lining of your arteries.
Stress – Studies have shown that stress not only increases cholesterol in the short term but can also affect your heart after a long time. Some research has shown a potential link between stress and cholesterol.
Obesity is responsible for cholesterol – Obesity has many serious illnesses. Obesity triglycerides, high LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, high blood sugar, and high blood pressure diseases. Therefore, to reduce the risk of high cholesterol and other diseases, it is important to keep your weight regularly.
Alcohol and cigarettes – When people face stress, they take smoking, alcohol intake and eating fatty foods to give them comfort. Excessive alcohol consumption can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Distance from exercise – The person who does not participate in any activity physically and keeps sitting throughout the day, high cholesterol risk is high. You might have heard that exercise is one of the best ways to reduce your cholesterol. An active life helps reduce your triglycerides by keeping your weight control.
- Tiredness without any reason
- High blood pressure
- Pain in the feet
- over Heartbeats
To reduce the growing cholesterol, we are going to know the causes, symptoms and treatment of high cholesterol, which you can use to control cholesterol –
- Eat raw garlic:- Raw garlic is very beneficial for cholesterol patients. Eating empty stomach one or two raw garlic buds in the morning starts decreasing cholesterol in the arteries. You do not need any medicines; use this recipe for at least 15 to 30 days. Your benefit will be seen.
- Regularly eat walnuts:- Walnut is a repository of energy. By consuming four walnuts daily, our body gets instant energy, as well as many nutrients such as calcium, manganese, omega three, fiber, manganese, copper, and phosphorus, are found. By eating four walnuts daily, the cholesterol accumulated in the blood vessels starts melting and it is very helpful to send your bad cholesterol back to the liver, so add the habit of eating four walnuts daily.
- Eat flaxseed seeds and powders:- Flaxseed seeds are also very beneficial in reducing increasing cholesterol. You should eat linseed seeds, or make powder of linseed seeds and drink it every day.
- Juice of Gooseberry and Aloe Vera:- By mixing a spoonful of Aloe Vera juice in the empty stomach, one spoonful of Gooseberry juice daily, it can be used to reduce the level of cholesterol by regularly consuming it. Vitamin C and citric acid are found in Gooseberry in high quantity, which is very important in reducing cholesterol.
- Eat fruits with vitamin C:- Remember, as much as vitamin C and citric acid are fruits, they are very beneficial for all cholesterol patients such as Gooseberry, pomegranate, lemon, orange, seasonal etc. Those who have such citrus fruits and vegetables with citric acid All are good for you.
- Lemon and black salt intake:- Citric acid is very abundant in lemon, due to which it is beneficial miraculously in reducing cholesterol. Squeeze a lemon juice in a glass of empty stomach in the morning and add black salt according to your taste. Now take this solution.
Viewers, in this article, we have explained to you about the increase in cholesterol and its treatment. We sincerely hope that you will benefit greatly from our article.