Today, in a busy life where we work day and night, we cannot pay attention to our diet. Today’s youth and children mostly run behind the pizza, burgers and clued drinks. Knowing how much cholesterol is found in it, and on the other hand, this causes cholesterol to cause many diseases.
What is cholesterol?
Cholesterol is a kind of fatty substance that produces liver. It plays an important role in the walls of cells, the protective armor of the nervous system and the formation of the hormones. It makes lipoprotein together with proteins, which prevents fat from dissolving in the blood.
Effects of Cholesterol
Cholesterol not only increases obesity, it also provides high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases, which can lead to death of the person, if not stopped at the time. Cholesterol is a kind of fat that we need, but if it is eaten more than it needs to do the same harm. Increasing cholesterol can be controlled if some things are included in the cautious manner, so let’s get some high cholesterol diet that what to eat to quickly reduce cholesterol.
- Dry fruits :- Fiber found in almonds, walnuts and pistachios, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins are helpful in reducing bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol. Fibers present in them provide a feeling of stomach up to long. This prevents the person from consuming harmful fatty snacks.
Keep in mind: Do not eat roasted and salted ghee in ghee-oil. This can be a problem of high blood pressure. Eating almond-nut is so beneficial by soaking it in water and peeling the pistachio.
- Garlic :- There are many such enzymes found in garlic, which prove to be helpful in reducing LDL cholesterol. According to research conducted by scientists, the regular intake of garlic can reduce the level of LDL cholesterol from 9 to 15 percent. Apart from this, it also controls high blood pressure.
Keep in mind: If you want to take advantage of the beneficial elements of garlic, then garlic raw garlic is better in morning rather than garlic supplements sold in the market.
- Oats :- Beta-glucon present in the oats cleanses the problem of constipation while cleaning our intestines. Because of this, bad cholesterol in the body is not absorbed. Studies conducted by scientists have proved that if oats are consumed regularly for three months, then it can reduce cholesterol levels by up to 5 percent.
Keep in mind: fiber and beta glucon present in oats flourish in the stomach. This may cause some people gas problems.
- Soybeans and pulses :- Soya bean, pulses and sprouted grains help the liver in carrying blood out of LDL cholesterol. These things are also helpful in improving good cholesterol.
Keep in mind: Proteins present in pulses and soybeans prove to be harmful for people with uric acid problems.
- Lemon :- All citrus fruits, including lemon, contain some soluble fibers, which inhibit bad cholesterol from blood flow in the stomach. Vitamin C in such fruits cleanses the blood vessel tubes.
Keep in mind: If you are already taking some medicines, consult the doctor before adding it to your diet.